From beginning to exit, FranLaunch USA is designed to be a complete resource for your franchise expansion into the U.S. How do we do it?
What We Do – How We Do It
Because we’re not your traditional consulting firm, we occasionally get some head scratching when we explain our services. But think of it this way – international franchisors coming to America simply can’t do it all themselves. Be it immigration issues or simply the expense of being in-county for long periods of time, you need a team to do it for you.
One option is hiring a full-time team. Another is to sell a Master Franchise. Both are fraught with peril for numerous reasons. What if you could find a team that has the experience in U.S. franchising to the point that they can get up to speed quickly on your concept and then implement a plan and make it happen for you?
We know the answer and we’re betting you’ll come to see it as well.
Initial Launch Phase
Your U.S. launch starts with a vision and a proactive plan. Successful franchisors must have established success in their home country and a strong training and support model. Finally, it’ll take a strong financial and development model for your franchisee’s success. We then create everything necessary to position you for becoming a U.S. franchise company using our PACE Method. Click below for more details on our processes.
Structure | Staffing | Formation
- Establishing a U.S. office, bank account and other basics is now simple, easy and shared among our other clients. We even provide both local & toll-free phone numbers, free of charge.
- Initially, we’ll act as your local contact, providing management of your entire launch including overseeing your proof-of-concept development.
- As your needs grow, we’ll help you source all the talent you need so you stay ahead of the curve.
- Whether your starting from scratch or have already begun your legal process, we’ll add incredible value by making your FDD as attractive as possible. You need more than a cookie-cutter approach.
- If you haven’t chosen a legal firm yet, we can direct you to the right one for your concept and budget.
- The goal is to get you legal to sell franchises in the shortest time possible at or below your budgeted price.
Tech & Marketing Platform
Franchisors must enter the U.S. with strong technology & marketing tools. We provide a comprehensive & integrated platform that includes the following, and more:
- Franchise Sales Marketing Tools
- CRM & Pipeline Engagement
- Project Management
- LMS & Other Training Tools
- Event Management
- Trouble Ticket System
- Document Signing & Tracking
- Satisfaction Surveys
- 24/7 Dashboard Access from anywhere in the world
- Custom software programming solutions available if needed
Once your concept has completed everything necessary to launch, the work of bringing on franchise partners begins. Our leading edge systems and technology platform assure that all marketing efforts and candidate interaction are at peak efficiency. No dropped leads, maximum engagement, and 24/7 sales pipeline reporting. Hop online from anywhere in the world and view progress on your concepts’ dashboard. Click below to see how we build your growth machine.
Statistics show that a remarkable 46% of franchise candidates never even receive a phone call from sales staff. Our professional services insure:
- Immediate text responses
- Automated engagement process
- All proper disclosure guaranteed
- Personality profiling/screening
- Professional Discovery Days presentations
- Accurate document signing & tracking
- Expert broker relations (when you’re ready)
- Results, driven by over 35 years of experience
We handle the entire franchise process from initial contact to signing franchise agreements. Why hire expensive full-time development personnel?
On-boarding | Unit Opening
It’s vital that new franchisees get a great first impression of your concept, Unfortunately, this is where most international brands drop the ball due to distance or cultural differences. We adapt our services to your unique concept and have complete project management services available:
- Each franchisee gets a dashboard to inform them of their on-boarding and store construction status
- Complete real estate services including site selection, lease negotiation and permitting
- Automatic tracking of all unit milestones such as lease renewal, option triggers, etc. Nothing falls between the cracks.
We take a long-term view of franchise satisfaction. It starts with a successful start for each and every new franchisee.
Training & Support
We’ll audit your existing training materials and determine how best to adapt them to the U.S. market. (And outline of your training materials is required for the Franchise Disclosure Document)
- Plus, we’ll begin building a custom Learning Management System (LMS) so that all manuals and content are entirely online.
- Through the LMS, learning is documented automatically as your franchisees set up-to-speed on your franchise systems.
- We provide you with experienced field support specialists that can be utilized on either a project or long-term basis.
If your franchise is to succeed in our competitive market, it will depend on franchisee satisfaction and profitability. We survey and monitor this aggressively so we know we’re helping you build a world-class franchise company.
Now that your U.S. company is well established and franchisee satisfaction is paying off in the form of stellar validation, you can begin to look to the horizon.
Whether that’s to continue on with the tried-and-true or to consider seeking private equity partners who share your vision of value and potential, we’re with you every step of the way as you reap the rewards of the planning and discipline that got you here.
As you can see, our range of service will get you from launch to mega-concept, all with careful strategic guidance and experienced support.
Every launch we do is unique so our services are designed to be flexible and adaptable. Our Accelerated Launch product assures you get to market as swiftly and economically as possible and our long term oversignt services free you from having to engage expense full-time staff. We strive to add value and bring our experience to your project in a way that has the most strategic impact, short and long term.
We strive to help you in all areas of your business. This means being able to connect you to the country’s best and most strategic capital partners. Venture partners generally get involved early on in a project, taking a larger stake to offset their risk. There are myriad partners to consider and having the right one for your concept when you need it is our goal.
Private equity has been very active in U.S. franchising over the last 10-15 years due to their interest in concepts with strong systems and proven franchise industry management. If this path interests you, we’ll recommend developing a P/E relationship well before you’re ready to execute. We’ll make the introduction and help to assure that the right elements are nurtured as you expand your concept in the U.S.